
So my dog and cat have had a horrendous time in the past few months. Between my own vacations and work events, I have not been home as much. Our dog gets boarded while we're gone and our cat can fend for herself. Both are traumatized by the experience though. While I was in Philly, we had an issue with the boarder and I was unable to take care of it, since I was out of town. Basically, the whole reason I boarded my dog. So I was very frustrated by the situation.

For our next trip, we are going to try a pet sitter. The person stays at our home and maintains the continuous routines for the pets, so they feel more comfortable. Since I know the pet sitter personally, I'm sure this will be a better plan. The anxieties we go through with our pets.
No comments:
Post a Comment