Monday, August 31, 2009
Weekend Fun
As we walked the dog this weekend, my hubby noticed one of his tires had gone flat. And I am eternally grateful it did not happen on the interstate. Hubby decided we should hang out at the mall while his tires were replaced, which was a bad decision. As a pear-shaped woman who has struggled with finding the right clothes, I have debated the wisdom of splurging on a new wardrobe. I have so many other things I'd rather spend my money on. Of course, upon spying some cute skirts, I had to buy them. Now that I have the skirts, I can't wear my library shoes or flats with the skirts, so I had to buy an expensive pair of boots. So after clearing out five bags for Goodwill this weekend, I have now added more to my closet. I didn't buy a whole new wardrobe, just some new outfits. I need to avoid the mall. I have no self control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have self-control, hence the size reduction! Just think, you are contributing tot he recovery of the economy.
Ooohhh! Skirts and Boots! I cant wait to see!
I got some fun reactions from my coworkers. I know its shocking. I haven't worn a skirt (the exception of weddings) in years.
Post a Comment