We finished our move over the weekend. I'm so proud of all we accomplished. Moving between three places can be a little rough. Our closets are still a mess, but pictures are hung on the wall and the place looks ready for our first house guest on Thursday. Many thanks to Dawne and William for their help. Without the truck, I'm not sure how we would have managed the larger items. And without William helping the hubby to lug a couch upstairs, it would have been pretty dicey. We had perfect weather and witnessed only one accident on the interstate, but were not involved in any. The space is pretty tight with our big furniture, but we'll manage. Some day I will remember that my clothing is in the dining room area, since my bureau can't fit in the bedroom. Becky says its a lovely bureau and can now be seen. The animals are slowly settling in. Bartle is quite confused on where he lives, especially since its a block away from where we previously lived. Cleo is upset that she has to share the bathroom with us again. So all is well.
Now I have to prepare for the insanity of this weekend. Michelle and I have overbooked ourselves once again. It should be fun! I'll write about our adventures next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There should be different names for good insanity and bad insanity. You'll be exhausted but you will have a good time. I just hope Michelle doesn't get too cold when it snows this weekend. ;-)
I hope Michelle is bringing long-johns. Burrrr
Oh, that is so not funny!! Snow is simply not acceptable!
When my Texas native son-in-law visited Christmas before last, he was very excited at the prospect of snow, and he and my daughter made snow angels. You'll have to come back in December or January.
I've seen snow all of once, remind me to tell you the story, it was pretty horrifying, though I can laugh about it now, LOL.
Post a Comment