Saturday, June 19, 2010

200th

It's my 200th Post. Wow! I began this blog for work; it became a place for me to connect with friends in Florida; a place to share conversations on movies, books, tv, and life in general; to meet new people with similar interests; for me to discuss my quibbles on writing; and turned more personal this year with my health crisis. Since it has turned more personal, I'd like to get to know the people who may read my blog, but don't respond. You can send me an email or comment on this particular post, just to say hi, but I would love to know who may be entertained or annoyed by my ramblings. As for all my pals who I have missed the past month and a half, I'm pleased to say, I'll be returning to work and writing this week.

3 comments:

Delia said...

We'll be happy to have you back, both at work and blogging!

Sarai said...

I am entertained by your ramblings! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

Becky