Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The List

For those who were fans of the show Friends, you may recall the episode where Ross has his celebrity list. You know, should he ever meet a celebrity on his list, he could sleep with them. The episode was called, "The One with Frank Jr." and it was funny if you've never watched it.

Recently, Becky and I had seen a preview of a Karl Urban movie, in which I insisted we had to go see. Many don't know who he is. Later Becky informed me I had permission if I ever met him, which lead to me pointing out, I would never meet said actor, so it was null and void. But the discussion got me thinking, have you ever had this conversation with your friends? If so, do you mind sharing at least one actor from your list.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Christian Bale
Robert Downey Jr
Liam Neeson

Mich

Anonymous said...

Clive Owen
Gerard Butler
Maks (from DWS)


Becky

Melissa said...

Wentworth Miller
Henry Cavill

Delia said...

I always figure the actors may look nice but looks aren't enough. Now, if you said a CHARACTER is a movie (or book!), it would be different.

SidneyKay said...

Used to be Richard Chamberlain, turns out he's gay. And then there was Errol Flynn, however, he's dead. Liam Neeson is on my list. Maybe Johnny Depp and Jean-Hugues Anglade. I also liked Pascal Gregory, one of those ugly sexy guys, but turns out he's gay.

Michelle said...

Anderson Cooper

Unknown said...

LL Cool J. That is all.

Sarai said...

I don't have a ready-made list, and I can't condone sex with strangers, but it would be interesting to meet and talk with Johnny Depp, if I could get over his good looks long enough to listen to him. Other people I'd like to meet but not have sex with would be Betty White (I've always liked her), Dolly Parton, Tim Curry, and Alan Rickman. And Michael Caine. I started a fan letter list of people I would actually write a fan letter to, and these folks are on it. :)