I can't really discuss New Years Eve. Too much happened and the majority of it should never be repeated. We went to two "parties," saw three bands, ran in the rain, danced, laughed, talked, danced. It was a great night with my gals and hubby, which was the point. I had plans to celebrate New Years with the best in my life and I did, including Michelle via text. 
One thing that I got out of the weekend though is things are good in my life. I've decided not to set goals this year. My resolution this year...yes, I have a resolution...is to enjoy everyday. I have no plans, no deadlines, no goals for my year, except to live it. I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday weekend as well.
2 comments:
"the things that i had not ought to
i do because i ve gotto
wotthehell wotthehell
and i end with my favorite motto
toujours gai toujours gai"
Song of Mehitabel
-Don Marquis, 1927
Oops, sorry. You reminded me of mehitabel the cat for a moment. ;-)
Yay! ! Happy new year darling. Sounds like u had good times. Miss you! Mich
Post a Comment