Sarai sent me this pic from her birthday dinner. It's a cute photo of me and hubby, which is always nice. But when I look at this photo, I think damn, I'm practically falling out of my shirt. I had asked hubby earlier if my cleavage was showing too much and he said no. Of course, this is the man who didn't notice that I had cut inches off my hair. Oh well! I had recently discussed with Becky that I felt some of my tops made me look busty, but she said it was due to me looking down, whereas other people are looking straight on, with the exception of our customers. For some reason, our department's desk is lower than everyone else's, so apparently, people are able to look down my top. Scary thought!
With me feeling yucky most days, my workout routine has really suffered and I think due to my recent ailment, my weight has increased. Either way, all the weight that used to go to my thighs is now settling in my stomach area. I've always had a flat stomach so this is disappointing to me. The other day, I had to take some measurements and discovered that due to the "swelling" in my stomach that my waist is the same size as my bust. So as you can see, looking at this pic, I have some concerns over the size of my waist.
3 comments:
I think this is a wonderful and fun pic of you and your husband.
You are not falling out of your shirt. You are leaning into J which creates the illusion. I think you both look great in the picture and I think that you should be proud that you are able to show off your figure, rather than worry about it.
Mich
I did notice you had some cleavage going on that evening. :) I wanted to get a good look at your necklace because it was sparkling and caught my eye, but I didn't want to stare into your cleavage!
Post a Comment