I can finally share my knitting projects and yes, they are both scarves. The one on the left is for me, obviously. It was my experiment with stripes and switching off colors, so now I have a Gator scarf to watch the games in cooler weather. Whereas the one on the right is for Michelle's birthday. I wanted her to have something nice to wear on our trip. The yarn created a really cool design and you can't tell from this image, but I used a stitch that really makes the colors pop. The scarf is about 6 foot in length. Love it! My next project is an afghan using a lace pattern. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can complete such a big project.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Knitting Projects
I can finally share my knitting projects and yes, they are both scarves. The one on the left is for me, obviously. It was my experiment with stripes and switching off colors, so now I have a Gator scarf to watch the games in cooler weather. Whereas the one on the right is for Michelle's birthday. I wanted her to have something nice to wear on our trip. The yarn created a really cool design and you can't tell from this image, but I used a stitch that really makes the colors pop. The scarf is about 6 foot in length. Love it! My next project is an afghan using a lace pattern. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can complete such a big project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gorgeous!
Becky
Awesome!
My grandma knits afghans for graduation presents. Anything knitted makes a great keepsake!
So, like, how long are they?
Oh, 6 feet...when are you going to crochet?
Post a Comment