Monday, October 31, 2011

Waiting

While I wait for the reviews of my newly completed writing project, I plan to participate in NanoWrimo this year. Yes, somehow between holiday plans and six talks, I somehow believe I'm going to complete 50,000 words this month. Maybe it's an overly ambitious goal, but one I'm willing to try. I had fun participating in NanoWrimo last year. It was a strong motivation to complete something, though I admit I haven't looked at what I wrote during last year's competition. I've debated looking at the material and cleaning it up and finishing it, since I started on one project and midway through the contest switched to another project, so I actually have two stories lumped together. But I'm running out of time to review the material, since the contest begins in several hours. I have an outline for a new project, so I may work on that instead. Who knows? I'm truly indecisive at the moment. But the gals have come through once again. We have formed our own writing group and have established our individual goals, so I'll have that as further motivation. So good luck to us all! And boy, I hope the reviews on my last project aren't that bad.

2 comments:

SidneyKay said...

what do you think? Should I start your book after I read a really good book or a really bad book?

Melissa said...

Obviously after a really bad book.