The past few weeks have been seriously intense and crazy with some personal things as well as a career opportunity. I will share details once I acclimate to everything going on around me. Last week was one for the memory books, including several shocking revelations from people close to me, but that had some other competition for my attention. Apparently, my life and body is about to undergo some interesting changes.
My baseline for the allergy shots has been established, but my mind sort of shutdown when the nurse brought out the EpiPen. I had not really given it much thought that the allergens that harm my body are being injected directly into me and may cause something more than sneezing and coughing. Apparently there is a small chance I could go into anaphylactic shock following these injections. The nurse had to train me on how to jab the needle into my thigh to administer epinephrine should I have one of these episodes. Me and needles are not friends, hence the lack of piercings and tattoos but who knows maybe that will change.
This may sound conceited, but I like my body as it is. Of course, I wish my shape was not such a dramatic pear shape but I love my curves and have been pleased with my cleavage, especially after years of being a scrawny tomboy. All of that may change soon. The doc prescribed me something to adjust my hormone levels again and informed me that the "boys will like the results." What? Apparently, this new med may cause a noticeable increase in breast size. Some women may be okay with this but honestly, that's an area of my body that I really don't want to change. So if you hear rumors that I had a boob job, just nod and agree.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment