Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Vacation
Peggy asked the other day, another one? Yep. This time I'm heading to San Francisco. Planning this trip has been exciting. My friend Sonia is flying from Florida to meet me there for a week of craziness. Most of our ideas have gelled. She came up with some localities I hadn't thought of, such as Muir Woods and Chinatown. I wanted to go to Napa Valley. We both wanted to have dinner at Cliff House and walk North Beach. She wants to bike the Golden Gate Bridge. I want to go to Sausalito and take the ferry. It's all balanced out. We are meeting up with our friend Pat one evening as well. We all used to work together in Florida. With how easy it was for us to plan, here's hoping everything goes smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are going to have fun no matter what missteps occur! It's all part of the fun. Besides the fact that I haven't seen you in so long, I'm really excited to spend a crazy week with my friend Melissa! Six days and counting...sonia
Be sure to say a big "HI" to Pat for me. I haven't heard from him for a while.
somewhat jealous . . . I'll have to live vicariously through your awesome vacations!
:)
I've offered to watch Petey so you can go crazy yourself. Or maybe we can go on one together at some point and we'll leave James with the monsters.
Post a Comment