My hubby loves to make fun of my holiday obsession though he adds to it. I have six boxes of decorations that we begin unpacking the day after Thanksgiving. He forgets he's the one who has bought me a large amount of the items I place around the house. This weekend he brought home the latest Snow Buddy for my collection. Isn't he sweet?

(image courtesy of Hallmark.com)
Another funny moment with the hubby included an old tv show I love. I am currently rewatching episodes via Netflix and hubby walked in and commented on why no one knew the character Cole was evil. I was so proud of him because a. he knew the character name and b. he knew the history of the character. I had to explain that I was watching the episode where the character was introduced, so we didn't know the history yet.
I find it humorous that Dawne, who I deem a very sensible person has become sucked into the Twilight phenom. I asked her to explain to me why she had to read 180 pages after working the night shift, why she couldn't put the book down? She can't explain.
Steve stopped me the other day to ask if I knew the SEC had signed a big deal with ESPN. I was not aware of the deal, so had to look into it. Basically it means more SEC football on ABC and ESPN. Woo-hoo, sort of! I don't subscribe to cable, so I'll only benefit if the games are on ABC. Can't wait for college football season.
Cheryl had sent a request via facebook for someone to join her for the U2 concert in Tampa. I debated it, but decided I couldn't fly down for a concert. Last week she informed me that Muse is the opening act. I am absolutely jealous and wished I had agreed to fly down. After looking to see if there were tickets left for the Chicago show, which there are, I was disappointed to discover Muse was not the opening act up here. I'll have to remain jealous of Cheryl.
3 comments:
** Shrewd Spouse 1 contributes to Spouse 2's collections to a) earn brownie points; b) to head off criticism of SS1's own compulsions; and c) for a chance to make fun of Spouse 2.
** Your U2 concert Musings remind you to be spontaneous. Should have accepted first things (Says the woman who has panic attacks just thinking of going on vacation.)
I am simply happy to discover there are others in this world who live a daily existance without cable. Digital tv has expanded my horizons!
Your hubby is sweet. *Love* Cole!
Post a Comment