Thursday, December 17, 2009
Decision
Though I am over the moon excited and even did a happy dance when Erin called to say Baby Boy arrived a month early, it reiterated my thoughts concerning my medical decision. Between my own personal thoughts, talking to the hubby, seeing notes in my medical file, and talking to my loved ones who have reminded me of previous conversations, I have decided to go ahead with the surgery. I have such a wonderful support network, who have listened to me argue the merits of each option and have even offered further ideas should I decide I want children later on. Thank you all for your wonderful support and for listening to me for hours as I repeat the same reasons over and over for why I feel the way I do about having a child now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Always here for you!
Becky
Well, since you've been there for us, it's only right that we be there for you. This way we can listen and think, "Wow, I'm glad I am not going through THIS!" like you probably thought, "Wow, I'm glad I am not going through THAT!" as you listened to our getting-through-the-wedding or the-very-ill-bunny.
Once again, it is by issues like this that you can judge your true friends. And we know that you would listen to us just the same if not more (at least in my case, I tend to ramble, don't know if you've noticed, but sometimes I just go . . . oh, there I go again!) Love ya darlin!
Mich
I am also here to listen, though I come from the "Never having kids" camp, so my views may skew that direction. :) I always say, babies are fine... for other people. :)
Post a Comment