Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Challenge Accepted

Last week, I issued a challenge and several of you accepted it. So on your mark, get set, go! And we're off.

Delia's challenge is to complete 5,000 words.

Becky's challenge is to complete 5,000 words.

Kay's challenge is to complete 10,000 words.

Cheryl's challenge is to complete 5,000 words.

Dawne's challenge is to complete 120 pages.

My challenge is to complete 20,000 words.

We'll check back mid-March to see how close we are to completing our challenge before March 31st. I'll take a page from Nano and try to offer inspiration along the way. If others have some thoughts on motivation, let me know. My one motivation is to offer chocolate as a prize for our hard work if we manage to complete our missions.

4 comments:

Sarai said...

I am slow to catch up on my RSS feed, so I just saw this. Can I jump in too? Can my goal be 5,000 words because I haven't actually worked on a story in about 5 or 6 years? And I'm assuming they have to be all new words, not just old stuff we edit to make new? :)

I also vote for a group going out to dinner to celebrate everyone working on their stuff. But only if I am included.

Melissa said...

Welcome Sarai!

Michelle said...

Good luck everybody!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I'm at 2131

Becky