I love Flickr! I have been using it since I moved here. It was an easy way for me to keep my friends and family informed. I posted pics with comments, so they could all "see" how I was doing. My one friend, the other "Mel", updates pics all the time, so I can see what's going on with her. My sister also places pics of my nieces on Flickr, so I get to watch them growing up. I really enjoy it. I don't feel like I'm so far away from my family and friends, since I can regularly "see" them.
Since I am an avid photographer, I have debated storing all my photos on Flickr. Yes, I love my digital camera, but I still create photo albums. I have a photo album for every year with notes documenting what the photo is and when it was taken. I have stored all my digital photos on my computer and back-up discs. I still have my negatives for my older photos. All of these back-ups are kept in a safe.
Would it be easier for me to store it all on Flickr and save physical space? How do others feel about storing their personal photos on a network out-there that someone else controls?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment